What Is Project Management Hacks About?
Project Management Hacks helps technology enthusiasts improve productivity through the power of stories. Stories of success (and failure) help us to learn and implement productivity tips and lifehacks the best. By sharing my story (and others), you will learn how to deliver the projects that matter at the office and beyond.
Who Is Project Management Hacks For?
- You love books like “Getting Things Done” by David Allen and “The 4-Hour Work Week” by Tim Ferriss
- You’re frustrated with the status quo in your project management skills and your life
- You’re excited by the idea of constant improvement
- You’re the kind of person who regularly takes courses, goes to conferences or buys books to acquire new skills and knowledge
- You’re ambitious to grow your skills to achieve your professional and business skills
- Your work centres on writing or project management (that includes Project Management Professionals and those managing personal projects)
- You enjoy reading articles from websites like ZenHabits, Four Hour Blog and Lifehacker.
Bruce Harpham, the founder of Project Management Hacks, is available for interviews. If you would like to request an interview, please send an email with the subject line “INTERIVEW REQUEST” to projectmanagementhacks @ gmail.com.